PrecisionEarth – Soil Sampling
Easy-to-Use iPad App for quickly collecting and displaying soil samples in the field.
To Purchase hit “Import/Export” button in the app, then any button and follow the in-app purchase steps.
Never has it been so easy and inexpensive to collect repeatable soil sample information.
Forget paper maps take your digital information into the field in your hand, so you can see first hand the what, why, and where.
Enhanced Productivity: PrecisionEarth provides you with the superior quality, accuracy, and reliability in your soil sampling efforts.
Enhanced Convenience: PrecisionEarth is simple, easy to use, easy to learn, and available when and where you are being on your iPhone or iPad.
Enhanced Speed: Better than paper and clunky windows CE devices, PrecisionEarth provides you in your hand the same experience you come to expect from your desktop machine, but in your hand to speed data entry, data correction, and data recall while presenting you an easy to understand map based presentation.
Enhance Understanding: Use Yield maps, GVI, NVDI, and other raster maps on PrecisionEarth to help determine where to sample and to put lab results in context, go there in the field and understand how it is different.
New with Version 2.1
- Free version can perform all the tasks of PrecisionEarth except Load and Export data from the application.
- New iBook2 & PDF User Manual
- Fixes for Exported Shapefiles for loading into other applications
- Open area sampling support
- Grids size can be defined both in x and y length to be non-square
- Collect and record multiple samples with the same bag id inside a field (sample anywhere inside a field, unique bag ids. All points recorded)
- Collect and record multiple samples with the same bag id inside a grid zone (multiple samples inside a grid with same bag id. All the points recorded)
- Displayed fields can be filled or boundaries only
- Add voids to existing boundaries
- Supports historical and directed sampling grids
- Local Weather Display
- Load, Find, Modify, and Track Field/Farm/Grower data
- Create point and grid scatter based on acreage and boundary of the fields
- Align those grids with your rows and fields with two fingers
- Recall Past Grid Scatters and Lab Results per Field
- Load Directed Sampling Layers
- Using open formats load existing Field and directed sampling information
- Create Sequential Numbering
- Load and Display Soil Lab Results
- Display Raster Maps
- Works Without 3G/WiFi
PrecisionEarth Works with Your Ag Software:
Compatible with the export and import vector formats:
- and many others.
Pictures from Version 2.1
GIS Data formats:
- Vectors Formats - DataConnect supports two kinds of vectors: Shapefiles (3D) and MapInfo.
- Imagery Format - DataConnect supports the following Image raster formats: MRsid, ECW, IMG, GeoTIFF/TIFF/BIG TIFF, JPG2K, JPG, DOQQ, and NITF (RPF).
- Elevation Formats - DataConnect supports the following Elevation formats: DTED, DEM, ARCGrid, GEOTIFF, SRTM, XYZ Grid, and BIL.
- Data Projection - Dataconnect / Localconnect supports 1300+ projections with .prj files.
To find out more contact us at: Contact@PrecisionEarth.com